The company is a fast growing startup in the financial services industry.
We are looking for a young and dynamic individuals to fill the following position in our Nairobi office:
Finance & Credit Controller
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure collection of the organization’s debts
- Handle cash accounts and disputes between operations and credit control
- Ensure timely dispatch of all statistics, records, commented balances to relevant parties
- Monitor the performance of debt collectors
- Ensure strict adherence, respect and control of the company risk Policy
- Maintain accurate debtors records
- Collect debts from dedicated Accounts
- Allocate accounts to debt collectors
- Monitor debt age balance
- University degree in finance
- Professional certification in credit control
- Computer literacy particularly in ERP and office packages
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 15th April 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.