The company is a fast growing startup in the financial services industry.
We are looking for a young and dynamic individuals to fill the following position in our Nairobi office:
Duties and Responsibilities for the Office Administrator
- Manage the front office to ensure that reception services including telephone calls, letters, e-mail etc. are provided in a professional manner.
- Screen calls as requested and route them to the proper recipient, taking relaying messages as needed.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Be the face of the company and answer basic questions regarding the business
- Ensure all visitors are warmly welcomed, assisted promptly and professionally.
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally.
- Manage the petty cash and account for it.
- Ensure high standard clerical Tasks and admin roles is provided to the organization
- Liaising with various service providers, and process invoices for payment of office supplies
- Record keeping and maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data.
- Maintains office hygiene.
- Receive requests and place orders for office supplies, and other office requirements
- Preparing Administrative budgets and monitor budget variances
- Maintain an Assets Register for the Office; Keep account of leases, payments and collections to ensure the organization meets its obligations
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by management.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial, Accounting, Commerce or other relevant field.
- Experience and knowledge of basic accounting and remittance of deductions
- Ability to make decisions and handle pressure
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Ms Office
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and to perform at a high level of proficiency.
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Confidentiality and high level of personal integrity.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to report within a short notice period
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 15th April 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.