The company is a fast growing startup in the financial services industry.
We are looking for a young and dynamic individuals to fill the following position in our Nairobi office:
Social Media Marketer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc
- Update and manage social media profiles
- Manage the development and launch of display advertisements
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organization’s website
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- A degree in marketing, social sciences, PR or any other related field of study
- At least 1 years working experience in online marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising online campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends) will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 15th April 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.