Vacancy: CSP Social Worker
KE917 PCEA Evergreen is a Church based project in Partnership with Compassion International which operates under the management of the PCEA Evergreen Church.
The Centre is committed to holistic child development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of the socio-emotional and physical development of the project children/mothers.
- Coordinate proper maintenance of children’s folders both CSP and CDC program.
- Ensure that children/families communicate to their sponsors through scheduled letters.
- Monitor mother child units’ attendance at the project.
- Ensure that mother child units’ updates are done.
- Ensure timely distribution of gifts.
- Coordinate health issues and maintain health records
- Ensure the implementation of the socio-emotional, health and hygiene curriculum
- Coordinate home visits for registered children/Mother child units
- Any other relevant tasks that might be assigned.
- Born again Christian.
- At least a degree/diploma in Social Sciences or its equivalent.
- Knowledge and skill in Community Health is an added advantage.
- Relevant work experience; (a minimum of 2 years in similar position is desirable).
- Be a good team player.
- Be computer literate.
- Explicit desire and passion to work with children.
- Age limit is between 25 – 35 years.
- Relevant work experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with children, students and youths between the ages of 3 – 22 years.
- Must be committed to excellence, integrity and stewardship
- Have a current official pastor’s recommendation letter.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send or submit the following documents:
The Chairperson PCEA Evergreen CDC P.O.Box 1383-00621 Village Market.
Email address [email protected] (NB- Drop your application at the office or send via email.) Deadline 5th Sep 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The candidate should be ready to work in a slum set up.