Accounts Assistant Jobs at Pelings
Pelings is a company involved in Environment, Health and Safety Management and Systems, Energy Audits ,Supply of Consumables and Equipment, Energy Audits,communication and other consultancy services.we have several vacancies in our establishment.
Accounts Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Generation and dispatch of invoices
- Payment allocation, follow up and collection
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer accounts for delayed or non-payments and irregularities
- Maintain files and records
- Communication with clients via phone, mail or in person
- Work closely with the sales and marketing personnel
- Working with spread sheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
Qualifications for the Accounts Assistant Job
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures and accounting principals
- Proficient in relevant computer software
- Exemplary communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 30th September, 2017.