Duma works is recruiting for a Customer Care & Administrative Assistant for our client in Nairobi.
They offer loan provision ranging from delivering easy, short term salary advance loans and micro loans when one needs it most.
- Respond to all client queries and emails;
- Respond to all phone calls;
- Ensure company compliance;
- Proof read all company material and edit-suggested changes;
- Take note of, document and actively follow up on all business development initiated email conversations;
- Do follow-up email on all potential clients every four days;
- Design format and implement the generation of weekly reports of business development actions;
- Keep an up to date record of all business development activities;
- Follow up on invoices, Know your customer documents during on boarding;
- Document and keep clear backed up record of all company expenditures;
- Prepare a monthly cost report;
- Address all client issues;
- Handle correspondence between client HR and the company;
- Management of office equipment;
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment;
- Handling external or internal communication or management systems;
- Managing clerical or other administrative staff;
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings.
Client Relation and Marketing
- Implement the Business research and development works;
- Social media marketing strategy drafted by management;
- Daily updates of Facebook account;
- 5 Relevant tweets a day on twitter handle;
- Generate business development leads targeting SME’s, Sacco’s, chamas, etc in Kenya;
- Make meetings arrangements and present a schedule of meetings for the directors;
- Run the diary of all company products presentations by business development;
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions;
- Suggesting information about other products and services;
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information;
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Business research and development
- Actively map out all competitors in our industry and what they are charging –Monthly report;
- Contact 5 clients daily for customer care and feedback and write actionable reports;
- Be ready to carry out business presentations to possible clients on short notice.
P.A to the directors
- Be ready to take on other assigned duties as far as pushing forward the vision of Thompson Knox is concerned.
- Diploma or Degree in any business related course;
- 2+ years in Administration and Customer Service;
- Administration and Customer Service in a financial institution is a plus;
- Background in sales or will also be an added advantage.
- Eloquence and attention to detail;
- Passionate about technology;
- An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work with teams and take initiative;
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work;
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2870”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2870 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 16 June 2017 N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.