Our client in the business of branding requires a customer care person with understanding of Logistics preferably a lady with a degree in logistics and good standing with customer care:
- Timely status update on fleet book i.e. driver call ups & notification at b/d.
- Check daily & monthly truck performance and production analysis and reconciliation.
- Overall fleet management and productivity, ensuring maximum output.
- Overall customer satisfactions by ensuring customer complaints are handled & corrective action taken.
- Approve Journey sheets, Operations Fuelling.
- Responsible for Driver motivation and discipline.
- Review daily truck movement and production report with Fleet coordinator and report to Head of Operations.
- Ensure implementation of E.H.S programs for drivers and trucks.
- Quote for transport rates to clients after approval from Head of Operations.
- Coordinate with Admin Manager to ensure renewal of all licenses, insurances, permits etc in time.
- Functional contact with the workshop manager & stores in charge in regards to fleet maintenance.
- Follow workshop through fleet coordinators on priority trucks. Responsible for smooth running of branches Ksm, Msa & Eld. Responsible for timely dispatch of spares to branches.
- Degree in logistics
- At least 1 year experience
- Sharp and neat lady
- Salary is KES 30k
How to Apply
Applications to [email protected]