Baus Optical Company Limited is a leading player in the optics industry in Kenya.
To support her growth strategies, the company is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Customer Service Executive.
Role’s Summary: The position serves as the first point of contact with insurance companies and provides assistance to individuals by responding to routine questions from the shops; provision of general information, and performing general clerical duties.
- Scanning all Insurance claim forms to the insurances for approval
- Liaising with shops,clients and insurances often via telephone and e-mail.
- Training and informing staff on the new corporate procedures.
- Updating the marketing manager of any corporate changes immediately
- Analyzing the insurances sales performance and giving comprehensive report.
- Performs general data entry; prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Provides back-up support to other group members (sales, marketing) in the performance of job duties as required.
- Performs other related clerical duties as required or deemed necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration / Management / Customer Care / Front Desk / Marketing / Public Relations from recognized institution
- At least 1 years’ experience in customer service / front office / Public Relations.
- Computer literate
- Willingness to be part of our corporate values and culture
- Outgoing personality, confident and responsible.
- Self driven and result oriented individual exhibiting discipline and integrity
- Effective listening skills.
- A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team building, problem solving and public relation skills
Please state the expected salary in the Curriculum Vitae.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply via EMAIL:[email protected] OR The HR Manager, P.O Box 54948-00200 Nairobi to reach us not later than 30th November 2016.