Pevans East Africa Ltd is a leading company on the Kenyan market.
The core business being development of mobile and e-gaming software, the company is providing solutions enabling customers to deposit, bet and withdraw winnings instantly across reliable and easy to communicate channels.
We are seeking to recruit Customer Care Agents to work in a busy Call Centre environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolving Customer queries via phone, mail, and social media.
- Placing out bound calls and in bound calls
- Handling after call work and data entry
- Build Customers interest in the services and products offered by the company
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level
- Answer customers’ questions as well as question customers to obtain full understanding of what information is requested
- Document all call with regards to customers’ inquiries accurately using Call Tracking System
- Monitor Call Tracking for responses from technical team so call returns are done in a timely way
- Follow up with customers within a 12 hour period in regards to the initial phone call. Even if is to just touch base and let customers know inquiry is still be researched
- Provide quality customer service on every call
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers
- Compile reports on customer’s satisfaction
- Any other duties assigned
- Diploma in Customer Service / Communications or any related field
- Overall KCSE C+ and above
- Basic computer knowledge skills in MS office suites
- Minimum 1 year experience in call centre
- Outstanding phone etiquette
- Flexible to work on shift basis
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage irate caller situations to respond to the needs of the customer promptly
- Multi-channel experience is preferred i.e. email/chat/phone
- Preferably experience in Customer Service in a contact Centre
How to Apply
Interested candidates who qualify for the position should send their CV to [email protected]
Closing date 10/10/2015