Customer Care Assistant
Job Purpose: To deliver a face to face customer service experience by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
Priority as part of the team is to provide the best customer service, professionalism, and to build land and maintain quality customer relationship.
This job involves great customer service and lead generation for sales team.
- Respond to promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints; ensure issue is resolved to customer’s satisfaction. Refer any complex requests and unresolved issues to the bureau supervisor
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries, seek clarification, guidance where required.
- Provide information request on pricing, product, service, and delivery. Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Customer verifications as required.
- Process orders, forms, and requests
- Follow up on customer leads
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Attend Classroom Training and Standard Daily Meetings as requested
- Any other duty may be assigned from time to time by the line manager/Bureau Supervisor
- Input for the sales/business growth opportunities and leads turnover report (opportunities open/closed/in progress);
- Provide input for the daily /monthly/ sales targets report
- Response Time to inquiries – Face to face; Telephone, email.
Qualifications / knowledge/Experience:
- Essential; College diploma or vocational training certificate in customer care.
- Experience in a similar position in a busy environment highly desirable.
- Skills: Product Knowledge, Ability to Inform Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information , excellent verbal Communication, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes, Customer Focus, General Consulting Skills, Multi-tasking.
How to Apply
If you meet these criteria and are enthusiastic about print production and have the drive and passion for customer service, we would very much welcome your application.
Please email your CV to [email protected] by 27th August,2015