Customer Care Internships in Kenya,May 2018
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your “one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting clients’ needs in a holistic manner. We are seeking to recruit a capable, motivated and resolute professional for the position of Admin Assistant
Welcoming patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; General office Administration and maintain the book of Accounts for the Company
Customer Care Internship Responsibilities
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Assist in keeping proper books of accounts for the company including Petty cash Management, tax filing & Payment, statutory filing and payments, Debtor & Creditors management and reconciliations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications for the Customer Care Internship
- Diploma or degree in business and administration and customer service.
- CPA II and above
- Excellent customer care skills and telephone skills.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply before the close of business on Wednesday 9th May 2018.
Send a copy of an up-to-date CV with three referees of which two (2) should be professional [email protected], quoting the job title in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who fail to follow application instructions will be disqualified automatically.
NB: If shortlisted, bring your original Certificates for inspection during interview.