Job Title: Customer Care Manager
Organisation: Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: National Operations Manager
Bayport Financial Services Uganda Ltd is part of Bayport Finance Group headquartered in Johannesburg South Africa with operations in over ten Countries across Africa and South America. We are a leading other Non-Bank Financial Services provider with presence in over 30 locations across Uganda.
Job Summary: The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for the management of the Customer Care Unit. The Unit handles front office operations, telesales, customer service feedbacks and standards across Bayport Uganda Operations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a good upper second degree
- Professional training in customer Care management is an added advantage.
- The applicant should have been a customer Care Manager or Senior Customer care Supervisor of a Customer Service department within the Banking, Financial Services or the Telecom Sector for a minimum of three years.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of call center operations.
- The applicant must be knowledgeable of customer satisfaction and evaluation surveys
- Working knowledge in the end to end loan processes from origination to disbursement and collection.
- Good team working and team leadership credentials.
- Excellent knowledge of front office operations
- Excellent knowledge of telesales
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, work testimonials, academic transcripts and certificates and updated CV clearly marked with Job Title in the top right-hand corner of the envelope to:
Human Resource Department,
Bayport Financial Services,
Plot 54 Lugogo Bypass, Lugogo Office Park,
P.O. Box 1171 Kampala, Uganda.
Softcopy applications can be sent via E-mail to: [email protected] quoting the position title in the subject of the E-mail. The size of the E-mail applications should not exceed 5MBs.
Deadline: 10th June, 2016