Customer Care/ Sales Executive Job At Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Customer Care/Sales Executive for one of our clients: a company that specializes in a variety of supplies to the hospitality industry.
Customer Care/ Sales Executive Job Purpose
- The Customer Executive is responsible for the continuous attainment of the company’s revenue target in the showroom from our showroom clients.
Customer Care/ Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Being the Customer Care Executive, you are Directly Accountable for;
- Sales Generation and Conversion.
- Attend to all our showroom guests.
- Research, Identify and secure new clients or marketing opportunities either through client visits or email pdf presentations.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Maintain all clients through proactive communication with the client and ensuring that all queries, complains are promptly attended to. Send than you notes after every visit.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential customers.
- Ensuring Accounts are paid or settled on time and in full by the existing customers.
- Following up on client orders and escalate any bottle necks being experienced.
- Ensuring that samples requested for are delivered in a timely manner to the client and follow up to ensure they are returned or paid for as provided for in the policies and procedures
- Planning and Development
- Participate in analysis of sales performance for informed management decisions.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Ensure that all actions are guided by the company’s policies and procedures.
- Administration and Reporting
- Prepare and send quotation on the same day they are received.
- Liaise with the Sales order processor to ensure requisitions are prepared in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Operations to ensure accurate information on the expected delivery dates is well communicated to the client.
- Provide on-the-job training to new customer care employees.
- Perform other related duties or assignment as directed.
- Dealing with Internal and External customers to improve business profitability.
- This position may be assigned to support a Client account relations role
Qualifications For Customer Care/ Sales Executive Job
- Degree or Diploma in sales & marketing or Hospitality Management
- 2-3 years experience in sales which should be in the hospitality industry
- Those with a background in food & beverage or housekeeping will have an added advantage
- Ability to work and contribute in a team
- Proven ability to meet sales targets
- Good presentation skills
- Must be a strong “people person” with excellent communication skills; a positive, persuasive personality
- Very aggressive and passionate.
- Be very honest.
- Competent computer and database skill.
How to Apply
- Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2288”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2288, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. Deadline for receiving applications: 25th July 2016