Customer Care Job at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Customer Care/Sales Executive for one of our clients: a company that specializes in a variety of supplies to the hospitality industry.
Customer Care Department
- The Customer Executive is responsible for the continuous attainment of the company’s revenue target in the showroom from our showroom clients.
Customer Care Job Responsibilities
Being the Customer Care Executive, you are Directly Accountable for;
Sales Generation and Conversion.
- Attend to all our showroom guests.
- Research, Identify and secure new clients or marketing opportunities either through client visits or email pdf presentations.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Maintain all clients through proactive communication with the client and ensuring that all queries, complains are promptly attended to. Send than you notes after every visit.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential customers.
- Ensuring Accounts are paid or settled on time and in full by the existing customers.
- Following up on client orders and escalate any bottle necks being experienced.
- Ensuring that samples requested for are delivered in a timely manner to the client and follow up to ensure they are returned or paid for as provided for in the policies and procedures
Planning and Development
- Participate in analysis of sales performance for informed management decisions.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Ensure that all actions are guided by the company’s policies and procedures.
Administration and Reporting
- Prepare and send quotation on the same day they are received.
- Liaise with the Sales order processor to ensure requisitions are prepared in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Operations to ensure accurate information on the expected delivery dates is well communicated to the client.
- Provide on-the-job training to new customer care employees.
- Perform other related duties or assignment as directed.
- Dealing with Internal and External customers to improve business profitability.
- This position may be assigned to support a Client account relations role
Key Skills & Abilities for Customer Care Job
- Degree or Diploma in sales & marketing or Hospitality Management preferably from Strathmore university.
- 1-2 years experience in sales which should be in the hospitality industry
- Those with a background in food & beverage or housekeeping will have an added advantage
- Ability to work and contribute in a team
- Proven ability to meet sales targets
- Good presentation skills
- Must be a strong “people person” with excellent communication skills; a positive, persuasive personality
- Very aggressive and passionate.
- Be very honest.
- Competent computer and database skill.
- Male candidates are urged to apply.
- Age bracket between 25-35years.
How to Apply
- Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2288”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2288, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
- Deadline for receiving applications: 10th July 2016