Job Title: Temp-Consultant, Customer Care (NPS)
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job ID: 15559
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
One of the service quality strategies for 2016 is to improve the Net Promoter Score from -17 to +20. This will require that we monitor and measure the service experience at the various customer touch points in a timely manner and act on the feedback immediately. Selected touch points include: Account Opening, Loan Processing, debit card application, mobile banking, internet banking and ATMs.
Job Summary: The Temp-Consultant, Customer Care (NPS) will keenly monitor and measure the service experience at various customer touch points in a timely manner and act on the feedback immediately.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keenly monitor customer experience at different touch points
- Receive customer queries through any contact channel and ensure they are answered within set SLA.
- Quickly respond to customer queries through any contact channel while maintaining the set quality standards.
- Complete customer security check for all queries and complaints that require customer verification as per the set bank processes and procedures.
- Log all received inquiries, queries and complaints accurately in the available tracking system for records and MIS purposes.
- Expeditiously follow and adhere to defined and agreed scripts, processes and procedure while handling customer queries.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge on bank products and the use of applications to aid in satisfactory query resolution.
- Follow the escalation process to ensure queries get resolved within the set and agreed SLA
- Proactively communicate identified risks and opportunities (sale leads) while handling customer queries and complaints
- Regularly monitor, contact customer and verify the authenticity of Visa transactions to curb fraud.
- Report working tools that are not in working condition to the Team Leader / IT for attention.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Stanbic Bank job opportunity should hold a university degree in any relevant field
- At least one to two years’ experience in branch banking with exposure to a front office role or in a Call Centre front office role in any service industry.
- Working knowledge of the bank’s products and services will be an advantage
- Proven ability to communicate fluently in English and any Ugandan language will be an advantage
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.
Deadline: 24th February 2016