Mhasibu Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (the Sacco) is a leading, fast growing Sacco whose Vision is “To be a Sacco of excellence among the best managed in the World” with an asset base of Kshs.3.8 billion, a loan book of Kshs.3.5 billion, and a membership of over 15,000 derived from the accountancy profession and other sectors.
The Sacco’s primary objective is to transform and grow the membership and business through innovative products, superior customer service, prompt loan disbursement and aggressive revenue mobilization. In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent professionals to fill the following vacancies:
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for effectively and efficiently serving customers by providing relevant information and proactively Seeking to resolve service problems
Duties for the Customer Care Officer Job
- Attend to members enquiries
- Provide quality customer service on every experience
- Provide accurate, current and complete information
- Manage social media platform
Customer Care Officer Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Communication and Public Relation
- Degree in Communication specializing in public relations added advantage
- Minimum years of experience 2 years relevant experience
- Good command of oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to interact and foster good relations with stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS office suite of packages
How to Apply
All applications together with copies of certificates, relevant testimonials, detailed Curriculum Vitae and expected salary be sent to; [email protected] for Customer Care Officer
All applications must be received on or before 5.00 pm on Friday 19th May, 2017.
Mhasibu Sacco Society Ltd is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.