Main Purpose of the Job (Job Summary): A customer care officer is the primary point of contact between a business and its customers. If customers want to place an order, find information, get advice, return a purchase or make a complaint, they will invariably talk to a customer service officer.
- Making sure every customer who comes through the door leaves happy,
- Provides help and advice whenever they can.
- Answering queries and offering information,
- Involves a lot of interaction with the general public (as well as with colleagues) .
- Keep up-to-date with all the latest products and promotions so you can explain it to customers who may be interested.
- At least Diploma holder in Customer Service/ business Admin/ business management or related course.
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency in computer skills
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience
- High degree of integrity, a team player with effective communication skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Ability to interact at all levels.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Confidence and self-assurance.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
How to Apply
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER) to [email protected] stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted