Position: Customer Care Representatives
Reporting to: Team Leader
Salary Range: KShs 30,000-35,000
Job Summary: The Customer Support Representative is required to provide exceptional customer experience through handling inbound, outbound calls in a highly professional manner, whist meeting Key Performance Indicators and thereby Service Levels.
- Excellent native skills in written and spoken English, Neutral and clear accent (American Accent will be an added advantage)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to read and write proficiently while multi-tasking (actively listening to customer and answering questions).
- Basic typing skills on a PC keyboard equal to 40 words per minute as observed by interviewer / as assessed by use of a typing test tool.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation as evaluated in the interview process.
- Good listening and responding skills as evaluated in the interview process.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Office applications and computer usage as demonstrated in the interview process.
- General hardware and software knowledge & interest in technology
- Ability to understand and solve technical problems
- Ability to accurately log problems and their resolutions
- Must possess two years Call Centre experience with positive customer recommendation / recognition
- Should have no disciplinary / performance warning current or in process.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Office applications and computer usage as demonstrated in the interview process (proven certification from a Microsoft accredited centre)
- Advanced hardware and software knowledge – interest in technology, diploma in engineering etc.
- Ability to solve complex technical issues
- Original certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have a clear and neutral accent of spoken English
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above criteria to send their resumes through hrope[email protected] clearly indicating the position on the Subject Line
Deadline for the application is 17th Aug 2015