CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE JOB IN KENYA(JOB REF: MN 7309)
Our client, Toyota Kenya Limited is a leading automobile distributor and service provider in Kenya. They wish to recruit for the position of Customer Experience Executive to be based at their Nairobi branch. Applicants should be individuals from the Hospitality Industry.
The jobholder is to be a professional driver of the Customer Promise “You will love the Toyota experience” by ensuring Customer Satisfaction through collecting customer feedback (Voice of the Customer), reporting to the relevant sections within the business for both External and Internal CSI, working with Customer Relations Team and 3S Teams to champion timely resolution of customer complaints and improving the overall Toyota Experience of all Customers.
- Build and maintain strong working relations with both the Internal and External Customers
- Roll out of all customer retention activities as per the Customer Relations Activities Calendar e.g. seasonal messages, public holiday messages, Customer Appreciation Week etc.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction, making Kaizen a priority for improvement in all aspects of the customer’s Toyota experience
- Conduct periodic spot checks at all Receptions/Frontline areas and engage customers to check if they are loving the Toyota Experience (NT). Utilize the information for improvement of the Customers Toyota Experience
- Actively participate and support customer related activities/events for NT and branches for both Internal and External Customers
- Closely network with customers, whilst recommending and implementing improvement areas and customer retention activities for NT and all branches
- Daily management of website enquiries (receiving, escalating, follow up)
- Drive VOC champions meetings at NT and branch level
- Ensure VOC champions submit complaint resolution rate monthly
- Facilitate 3S mystery shopper activities on a quarterly basis
- Support NT sales with daily showroom facility checks
- Ensure tracking of serious complaints as per TTAF guideline
- Follow up on branch complaints (through branch managers) as per TTAF guideline
- Ensure follow up / resolution of customers negative VOC through VOC champions
- Accurate collection of data from both the CRM and Internal CSI systems to allow for analysis and sharing to the business
- Compilation of data for VOC, External CSI and finance reports monthly for feedback to the business
- Compilation of data for Toyota Kenya’s CRM BSC on a monthly basis as per TTAF guidelines
- Participation in CSEA (Customer Service Excellence Awards) and GCRS (Global Customer Relations Bi/Annual Surveys
- Generate and share results of Data Entry Audit Reports of sales and service for relevant teams
- Drive internal CSI activities, ensuring objectivity and that teams have their SLA’s in place and reporting quarterly results back to the business
- Provide support to all 3S Teams to ensure their KPIs are met through timely customer relations reports and information sharing
- Supporting call center and switchboard staff
- Dealer Visits – Carry out audits on customers reception facilities, audit staff’s personal presentation (uniforms etc.), conduct customer care related training, review SLAs, participate in visits to dealers customers, analyze dealer monthly reports and give recommendations for improvement
- Coordinate publishing of Toyota Kenya new real magazine
- Coordinate customer experience awards activities
- Circulate customer relations tip of the week on a weekly basis
- Conduct customer related training of teams across the business
- Minimum Diploma in Customer Service or Business related field, preferably Hospitality Industry
- Minimum 3 years in a frontline facing role
- Technical background is an added advantage
- Experience working in customer service role is an added advantage
- Experience in call center and switchboard management is an added advantage
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Toyota Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing or direct delivery of applications to Toyota Kenya is NOT allowed. All applications will only be received and assessed by Manpower Services Ltd.
HOW TO APPLY
- Your application should include an up-to-date CV and a Cover Letter.
- Your current/past gross monthly salary and incentives, if any, should be indicated in your cover letter
- Email your application to [email protected] by 23rd August 2017.