The Kenya Institute of Management hereby seeks to recruit results-oriented and self-driven experienced professional to join our team for the position of:
Customer Experience Officer
The position holder will be responsible for delivering quality services at the front office through dissemination of information of KIM’s product portfolio and be the point of reference for feedback on customer enquiries.
Principal Accountabilities / Key Result Areas
- Efficiently, effectively and conclusively handle all enquiries through walk-ins, telephone and email. Offer a one stop solution to all enquiries concerning the whole range of KIM products – KIMSOM, Training and Consultancy programs, Membership as well as SME Solution Center projects.
- Make available updated and neat marketing material for all products at the front office.
- Systematically track, analyze and make periodical reports on all enquiries and share it for business improvement
- Innovate methods of perfecting customer experience at the front office through enhanced customer focus.
- To promote KIM corporate brand by ensuring the front office constantly adorns the corporate image. Brand the reception with corporate’s vision and mission statements and core value posters placed strategically and visible to all our visitors.
- To control human traffic at the front office by efficiently linking visitors to their hosts.
- Deliberately create awareness of about the KIM full range of products to the visitors. Generate business leads from our visitors and hand them over to the relevant SBUs for follow up and business conversion.
- Customer service excellence rating at 95%.
- 70% conversion rate to all business related enquiries.
- At least ten (10) new business leads generated for all SBUs in a month.
- Weekly report on all the enquiries received and the way forward for each.
- Availability of updated and neatly placed marketing material at the front office.
- Dispensation of enquiries within five (5) minutes.
- Excellent ambiance at the front office.
- University degree with qualifications in Customer Service, Marketing and Public Relations or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- An in-depth understanding and experience of the operations of a Customer Care Division.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure with little or no supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills are required.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Go getter and results oriented.
- Ability to prioritize matters.
- A high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Have well developed interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and high proficiency in use of ICT.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and analysis
- Excellent customer service