Co-op Consultancy, on behalf of one of our clients (a new medium sized Sacco in Nairobi) urgently wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals in the following position;
Customer Relations Officer
Job Purpose: The position will provide front line customer service information at assigned location and ensure professional and responsive customer relations for internal and external stakeholders.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Handle inquiries received through phone, email, letters and physical visits from internal and external stakeholders.
- Direct queries to relevant staff in a timely manner.
- Follow up on queries directed to staff to ensure that responses are provided as per the Sacco Service Level Agreement’s.
- Provide members with the Sacco’s product and service information.
- Register new members, process all required documentation and input members’ data into the Sacco software.
- Perform member related requests such as printing statements.
- Maintain members’ files both physical and electronic.
- Advise the General Manager on matters not closed and other matters that require attention.
- Undertake tele-marketing of the Sacco’s products and services to non-members.
- Analyze member and customer suggestions and make recommendations to the General Manager.
- Maintain a log of members’ complaints, follow-up to ensure timely address and resolve, and communicate the same to the members’.
- Ensure timely, accurate and efficient flow of information to and from members, and other stakeholders.
- Continuous professional development to keep up with current industry trends.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting both internally and externally in line with requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Administration (If located at the Sacco premises)
- Ensure proper housekeeping of the Sacco premises.
- Manage the Sacco filing system.
- Manage correspondence and circulation of correspondence through email, letters and memos.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- KCSE C+ and above.
- Degree in banking or business related field.
- Diploma in Customer Relations Management / Front Office Management, PR or a business related diploma.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and credit and lending principles
- At least 2 years’ experience customer service experience in a busy working environment
- Knowledge of Sacco products and services.
- Computer proficiency in computer application, especially in accounting packages and systems.
- Knowledge of operation of various Sacco software systems will be an added advantage.
- Customer care handling skills.
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to send their applications together with their resume’s and testimonials stating their current and expected remuneration, quoting the job reference as the subject header, to [email protected] so as to reach us by (5th October 2015) NB: Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.