Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Reports To: Ground Handling Supervisor
Role Purpose Statement:
- To provide a safe, secure, efficient and customer focused passenger services in compliance with regulatory requirements, Company’s policies and Customer airlines procedures.
- To provide excellent customer service, generate sales and ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- To offer the best available fares and generate sales for all JX clients.
- To recruit and handle existing and prospective customers in order to win and retain loyalty.
- To generate both passenger and ancillary sales revenue by creating awareness of JX product.
- To promote direct sales so as to reduce distribution costs and increase direct sales revenue.
- To ensure efficient & effective passenger service in compliance with JX policies/procedures and approved SLA.
- To ensure compliance with safety & security standards in JX operations to comply with relevant statutory and industry requirements.
- To protect and enhance revenue collection to meet Company targets.
- To effectively communicate relevant aspects of service delivery internally and externally to meet customer expectations.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in compliance with company procedures and regulatory authorities.
- Ensure safety and security of company property assigned to the sales office.
- Adherence to grooming standards and Uniform policy.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- KCSE minimum of C minus.
- Experience delivering service in demanding consumer environment.
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages an added advantage.
- IATA/UFTAA Foundation or Consultant Level Diploma a plus.
- Basic airline or travel agency fares and ticketing experience a plus.
- University degree in Tourism and/or Business related field an added advantage.
Key Performance Indicators
- Compliance with SLA’s.
- Customer service delivery reactions/responses.
- Compliance with non SLA carriers’ policies & procedures.
- Adherence to safety standards.
- Highest level of integrity
- Team player.
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive/results orientated.
- Pleasant personality/approachable
- Self motivated.
How to Apply
Email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org