Tala seeks a customer experience team member focusing on servicing our customers daily inquiries, by providing information, resolving issues that might arise, and focusing on quality of information and efficiency in time management.
We are looking for a team member who can manage multiple tasks at a time and work with all departments to ensure we grow as a company and improve our products for our customers.
This role is part of a team driven by customer experience with a passion for servicing customers to the best of our ability. Your goal would be to participate in daily customer engagement and focusing on helping our customers succeed in their goals.
We expect all team members to come every day looking to make an impact on our customers and help our business improve in the process.
Customer Service Agent Job Duties
- Efficiently and promptly resolve customer complaints and questions by clarifying the customers’ issue; determining cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution.
- Build a good standing relationship with our customers.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Provide accurate and complete information by using our communication methods.
- Work with customer service Team Lead to ensure proper service to customers is being delivered.
- Provide feedback and ideas on the efficiency of the customer service processes.
- Reliably fulfill duties during scheduled shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Escalate any customer complaints to the Team Lead and ensure solutions have been sort on the same on time.
Requirements for the Customer Service Agent Job
- Must know Swahili mfuti in both written and verbal form.
- Quality typing skills (above 40 wpm).
- Strong decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle customer complaints.
- Good work ethic and a team player.
- Fast at typing and working in modern web technology.
- Fast at learning new systems and processes.
- Ability to manage and work under pressure.
- Customer service passion, skills and experience
- Financial product knowledge
- Focus on quality and conflict resolution
- Ability to problem solve and communicate clearly
- Experience with ZenDesk is a plus
How to Apply