Sheer Logic is seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons for the position of a Customer Service Analyst for one of our clients.
Business Reporting – Prepare business reports for CSD.
- Prepare Shops P&L monthly
- Prepare CSD monthly business reports.
- Prepare daily and weekly KPI performance dashboards.
- ROI reporting for Premier events and engagements
Business Analysis – Premier & HVC Campaigns Analysis
- Analysis of All Premier & HVC Outbound campaigns
- ARPU stimulation campaigns
- Churn prevention
- Health checks
- Welcome campaigns
Payments processing – Vendor payments as per SLA
- Monitor Service and Billing & Collections opex
- Raise REFs, track and monitor CSD POs processing.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments to CSD Vendors.
- Monthly reporting of Segmentation Grid for system base.
- Analysis and reporting of Premier Upgrades and Downgrades on a monthly basis.
- Ensure adherence to segmentation policy by conducting frequent audits .
CSD Projects Management – Monitor and Report on CS Project status
- Monitoring of special projects as per project plan & KPIs
- Monthly Reporting on Projects Status
- Preparation of Monthly Business Reviews.
- Premier Events
Skills & Knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A graduate of Administration, BSc. Science or Accounting from a reputable University.
- Excellent Accounting and Budgeting knowledge.
- Business Analyst certification an added advantage.
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 2 years Analytics role preferably within the Telecoms industry.
- 360 degrees Business Knowledge and understanding.
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Excellent planning skills.
- High personal standards and goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Business awareness.
- Attention to Detail.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5th August 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants
E- Mail: [email protected]
clearly marking “Customer Service Analyst” on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted