Job Family: Customer Service
Reports to: Head of Customer Engagement and Loyalty
Basic Purpose: Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Analyst on behalf of our client, a leading Telecommunications Service Provider in Kenya.
He/ She will: Assist the In-charge of Customer Service Budgeting and Operating Expense Tracking Process, Financial Analysis, Provision of timely, accurate, and focused information to the customer service director as well as developing and implementing effective business reports to deliver improved decision making and competitive edge.
1. Assist in the Management of the Budgetary Preparation and Control Process for the Customer Service Department:
- Together with the In Charge of the function, prepares the departmental budget, with input from the Manager Planning and Research and other section heads;
- Monitors expenditure of the customer service team against set budget;
- Compiles and circulates expenditure reports for the department, highlighting instances of over and under spend;
- Analyses and discusses variances with the relevant section managers, prepares explanatory notes as required; and
- Involved in preparation of AOP and monthly financial reports for customer service department.
- Implements initiatives that ensure the customer service budget is aligned to organization strategy;
- Actively participate in and drive change management initiatives aimed at enhancing effectiveness and efficiency;
- Ensure cost benefits analysis for all projects/items is done on a timely basis; and
- Analyzing, compiling & reporting of service levels indicators by outsourced partner as input to MAPA.
- Departmental budget champion-monitoring both Capex and Opex expenditures to ensure that the department is within the approved budget limits;
- Lead and ensure input to the Budget process from all customer service sections;
- Lead the customer service teams in preparing yearly and quarterly reforecast;
- Prepare monthly reports on actual performance against budgets; and
- Prepare variance analysis reports and commentary.
- Prepare business cases for new CSD projects; and
- Involved in Budgeting and Planning projects whenever needed.
- Liaise with other departments on business reengineering processes relating to Customer Service Department.
6. To Track, Monitor & Enhance CSD KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
7. Report on Cash Collection from Contract and Corporate Customers.
8. Analyse, Monitor and Report on Bad Debt Status.
- Work closely with Spanco to ensure that all reporting requirements are taken into account;
- Work closely with Finance, Group & IT to ensure that all reporting requirements are taken in to account; and
- May assume other special assignments/projects as directed by the Customer Service Director.
Educational Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- A graduate of either Administration or Accounting from a reputable University;
- IT literacy;
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization;
- Demonstrate in-depth analytical skills with attention to detail, highly results oriented and a team player;
- A strong focus on customers, the ability to perform through and with people, excellent communication skills (written & spoken) and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Accounting and Budgeting knowledge; and
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- Excellent planning skills;
- High personal standards and goal oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing;
- Excellent presentation skills; and
- Business awareness.
How to Apply
- Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV (Word Format), contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) should be submitted to [email protected] on or before 24th May 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Customer Service Analyst”