Mobisol is a leading German company selling Solar Home Systems (SHS). Founded in 2011, the company is dedicated to deliver a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households without access to reliable energy. Our products combine solar energy with innovative mobile technology and micro-finance. Mobisol has currently installed over 20.000 systems in Tanzania and Rwanda and is scaling up rapidly. We aim to reach hundreds of thousands of households to stimulate economic and social development in East Africa while contributing to global environmental protection.
Mobisol expanded to Rwanda in early 2014 and has since proved that solar home systems are an ideal solution for off-grid electrification. Mobisol’s proprietary solar home system (SHS) can power light bulbs, mobile chargers, radios, televisions, and even refrigerators. It can be paid off in monthly installments as low as $10 per month. Please read more about Mobisol at www.plugintheworld.com
Building on the success story of Mobisol Rwanda Ltd., we seek to recruit two (2) Customer Recommends Customer (CrC) Telesales Officers.
Position: Customer recommends Customer (CrC) Telesales Officer.
Location: National Hub in Kimihurura
Number of Openings: Two( 02)
Department Customer Care, National Hub
Responsibilities The Customer Recommends Customer (CrC) Telesales Officer serves as the contact point in a Call Centre for closing leads generated from existing customers attached to different market hubs. The key responsibility is to make outbound telesales calls and do customer signups in order to achieve agreed targets.
Activities The CrC Telesales Officer will be in charge of the following:
• Conduct outbound calls and close leads generated from existing customers attached to different market hubs, leveraging existing customers’ relationship with prospective customers and their ability and capacity to create interest in attracting prospective customers from their friends and family connection.
• Contact new leads and prospective customers generated by existing customers, inform about Mobisol, our value proposition and create interest, engaging the customers at the right speed and quality converting leads into sales.
• Sign up of customers via Mobisol Application for subsequent handover at Market Hub if approved
• Use computerized system to track, gather information and/or troubleshoot issues raised by the customer
• Generate informative weekly reports
• Provide a high level of telesales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
• Contribute to the team’s performance by sharing information gathered from interacting with potential customers.
Requirements • Rwandan by Nationality
• University degree (Commerce or Marketing related)
• Must have advanced knowledge of Excel spread sheets and data entry skills
• At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment, preferably in a proactive tele-marketing role within the telecom or related industries
• Proven critical thinking skills that demonstrate fact finding/analysis and sound decision making
• High level of self-motivation and attention to detail
• Excellent English and Kinyarwanda communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit an application letter, resume/CV (ONLY in English), 3 relevant traceable referees with their day time telephone contacts, and copies of degrees to: [email protected] Hard copy applications are NOT accepted.
The Subject of the email should be ‘’CrC Telesales Officer’’
Deadline: August 31st, 2015 at 5h00pm Local time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date at Kigali on August 24th, 2015
Human Resources Officer,
Mobisol Rwanda Ltd