Our client is a leading provider of private travel to high end clients and other dignitaries. They are looking to hire an energetic and dedicated customer service executive who will travel with the clients, serve them and ensure customer satisfaction through excellent service.
Salary: 25k – 45k
Customer Service Executive Job Responsibilities
- Receive visitors and guide them through the organization
- Travel with the clients at all times
- Keeps abreast of client’s needs in terms of travel documentation, type of clothing required etc
- Keep customers satisfied and informed about the products or services offered
- Assist in loading and offloading of client’s luggage
- Attend to all the client’s travel needs and be the liaison between the client and other service providers e.g hotel, airline etc.
- Answer customer questions and provide accurate information for all inquiries
- Research, respond and resolve customer issues in a timely & efficient manner.
- Deal with customer’s complaints
- Escalate incidents and problems to the respective teams
- Maintain customer records efficiently and organize the customer database for future reference.
- Participate in the organization of events at the organization
- Assist with administration activities.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Executive Job
- Diploma in Business Management
- 1 years experience in Customer service role.
- Willing to go an extra mile to serve the customer
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be Presentable and have an outgoing personality
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
- Ability to Proactively anticipate the client’s needs
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious, hard working and creative, willing to see himself/herself first as the Client’s Assistant
- Results oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Executive – Travel) to [email protected] before 13th June 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted