Job Title: Waiters/Waitresses (Several Customer Service Jobs)
Organisation: KSK Associates (Leisure Park)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KSK Associates is a Professional Services Firm that provides Financial Consultancy Services including Assurance and Business Advisory Services, Business Planning, Feasibility studies & Project Proposal Preparation, Human Resource, Risk Management and Information System Solutions. We have operations in Uganda, Rwanda and Dubai. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, a Leisure Park that is affectionately known to its visitors as the ideal destination in Uganda for quality fun, dining and relaxation for the whole family.
Job Summary: The Waiter/Waitress will be making guests feel comfortable and welcomed really makes all the difference. The incumbent will make fine-dining establishments that give the guests an everlasting impression. It is also the responsibility of the Waiter/Waitress to make each guest feel welcomed and comfortable.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests and make them feel comfortable.
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
- Take beverage and food orders.
- Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
- Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
- Clear dirty dishes from table.
- Refill beverages throughout the meal.
- Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
- Work with other servers and be a team player.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the Waiter/Waitress Jobs should at least hold a Certificate or Diploma or the equivalent in the same line of profession from a reputable institution will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in the industry
- Professional and friendly. (Even in tough situations)
- Good team player.
- Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
- Quick thinking.
- Proven ability to lift heavy trays filled with glassware/food.
- Basic math skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and working mobile telephone numbers;
- Three professional references and or/academic references;
Send the complete applications via soft copy to; [email protected] You may also physically deliver your application to any of our offices. Kindly address applications to;
The Recruitment Manager,
Plot 24A, Hannington Road,
KSK Green Campus,
P.O. Box 70434, Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 29th February 2016 by 5:00 pm (East Africa Time)