Our client, a leading microfinance company, is looking for a qualified Customer Service Manager who will responsible for directing the delivery of administrative and operational assistance designed to promote revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Job
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the customer service activities and budget of an organization.
- Develop, implement and manage the organizations customer service policies, procedures, standards, and strategies.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Set margins and sales targets and evaluate the performance of sales promotions.
- Evaluate the quality of completed work and services.
- Ensure all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization.
- Improve the effectiveness of all customer service activities and apply new knowledge to management tasks for the improvement of customer service activities.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to the customer service function for upper management.
- Interview, select, coach, train, instruct, manage, and appraise the performance of associated customer service personnel and mentor the select staff
- Analyze customer service related information and evaluate the results to choose the best resolutions and alternatives to customer service challenges, and to identify opportunities to improve customer service.
- Provide customer service personnel with guidance in handling difficult or complex issues or problems so they can be resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customers’ questions regarding organizational policies and procedures and provide guidance on how to escalate complaints / disputes within the organization.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with stakeholders.
- Collaborate and communicate knowledge (e.g., market information, customer insights, trends, etc.) across the business.
- Communicate information to stakeholders using appropriate communication methods.
- Identify opportunities to add value beyond problem resolution to relevant business areas (e.g., sales, marketing, product development, etc.)
- Develop and measure key performance indicators to determine and improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Relevant certification will be an advantage
- Proven working experience in a similar role.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest trends.
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and conflict resolution skills.
How to Apply
If qualified send CV to [email protected] by 9th December, 2016. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.