To be a World Class Service Integrated Contact Centre.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide breakthrough one stop service in a consistent, professional manner – embracing our Brand Values (Responsive, Trustworthy, Creative, International and Courageous).
- To achieve first call resolution.
- To be effectively multilingual to better handle all inbound/outbound calls from Kenya and Uganda customers. (English, Kiswahili)
- To improve and maintain the Bank’s No 1 position in quality services and ensure that Group and other Business service levels agreed for various services are met.
- To provide prompt, accurate and courteous service ensuring to fulfill promises made to customers. Under-promise but over-deliver.
2 . Financial Performance
- To support all Marketing related programs.
- Intensify referrals for unsecured, credit cards, mortgages and wealth.
- Forward SME referrals to SME team
- To take all inbound sales calls.
- To cross sell the bank’s products in the process of attending to customers.
Control and Risk Management
- To accurately follow identification protocol before advising customer details.
- To ensure to follow the Minimum Control Standards as per business requirement
- To ensure to follow the Departmental Operating Instruction for all services and products handled at the Contact Centre.
- To ensure that control lapses are identified in time and all significant risks are escalated to line management in time.
- To ensure no reputation/legal risk through strict following of CDD and AML guidelines.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here