- To provide maintenance support to the technical operations department of the company.
- Ensure all transmission equipment is working at all times and faults and repairs are done in a timely manner
- Offering assistance to the manager in the daily running and management of the center through the effective use of resources.
- Meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. The assistant manager ensures that calls and emails are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- Mentoring Coaching evaluating coordinate and motivate call center staff and may manage staff recruitment.
Customer Service Manager Job Responsibilities
- The day to day running of the Customer Care Department
- To oversee the optimal performance of the Customer Care Department
- Maintains constant communication of floor needs, wants, concerns and plans.
- Forecasts Manpower planning based on inbound/outbound call volume
- Create and implement strategies to decrease errors in quality control and train for future effectiveness.
- Work with all individual on daily basis to optimize campaign targets by adjusting and ensuring proper utilization of manpower and technology.
- Track against projected forecast.
- Monitor employee attendance
- Coordinate all customer care staff
Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Leads Positively: Leads by example to cultivate a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work. Assesses, selects, recognizes, develops, and empowers diverse talent.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited University/College required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an busy call/contact center environment at Supervisory or Managerial level
- One year of operational experience in a call center
- Ability to provide effective leadership to a large team
- Ability to train and mentor individuals and/or a group
- Ability to interact at a high level with clients and internal leadership
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to create training documents
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.For unsolicited applications,please send your CV to [email protected]