Job Title: Officer Client Support
Organisation: Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Supervisor Client Support
Job Code: HRM/011/602
The Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) was established by the Uganda Revenue Authority Statute of 1991 and set up in September of the same year as a central body for assessment and collection of specified revenue, to administer and enforce the laws relating to such revenue and to provide for related matters. This statute incorporated all the laws that were in force then regarding tax collection. The new organization (URA) amalgamated the three tax administration departments that were responsible for all the taxes collected by the Central Government of Uganda.
Job Summary: The Officer Client Support will primarily implement stakeholder and communication management strategies geared towards enhancing clients’ satisfaction.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Uganda Revenue Authority URA Officer Client Support job placement must hold an honors bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a bias in Management, or Marketing or Social Science Discipline from a recognized institution.
- Specialized training in Client Relationship Management is desired
- At least two years’ experience in a Client Relationship Management environment in a Reputable Organization.
- Familiarity with the Tax laws of Uganda is an added advantage.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Client Service Standards and guidelines.
- Good understanding of customer care strategies that enhance the organization’s image
- He/she should have an impeccable record of integrity
- Customer relations management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to control and thrive in stressful working environments
- Ability to design and conduct client satisfaction surveys
- He/she should be able to work well in teams
- Excellent reporting skills
- Good computer skills
- Keen attention to detail
- He/she should have good relationship skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join URA should apply online by visiting the website below. Please go to Careers link, Click Here, ‘CAREERS -> EXPERIENTIAL HIRING -> Login (If new, register, else continue)’ to view detailed job description of the roles and responsibilities and other required competencies. All applicants are required to scan and attach copies of the required academic documents only e.g. Transcript, O’ Level, A’ level, Degree certificates. Each attachment should not exceed a limit of 1MB and ONLY Portable Document Format (pdf) are allowed.
Note: The list of shortlisted and successful candidates will be published on the URA website. Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted and background checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the Authority. Any applicants found with forged academic documents will be charged in the courts of law.
Deadline: 30th November 2016 at 11:59pm