Responsibilities for the Customer Service Job
Customer Relationship Management
- Efficient Complaints Handling; Track and maintain records for all the complaints received.
- Give feedback in writing to customers for all the complaints raised; Analyse the complaints on a monthly basis and identify long-term solutions. Ensure clear communication when talking with the customers;
Efficient Order Processing
- Include processing new client accounts, maintaining customer accounts, implementing changes to existing accounts, and filing documents and other paperwork; Maintain proper records for all orders received; Speed of invoicing
Assisting in Sales -Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services; Selling the company’s products – provide product or service information to assist customers in making a decision about a product to buy; help generate sales leads. Efficient telesales
Market Returns– Efficient Returns Handling Procedure; Ensure that the returns procedure is adhered to at all times – approvals should be considered before bringing back the products. Handling Problems –customer inquiries & complaints in accordance with the company’s guidelines and policies; send customers their replacement products or reverse erroneous fees.
Education Requirements for the Customer Service Job
- Education qualifications required: For acceptable performance the position requires a Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Customer Service or related.
- Clean & Valid Driving licence (Classes B,C,E); Pass AA Driving Assessment Test
- At least 3 years of experience in an FMCG environment and customer service department
Others Competencies Required
- Good interpersonal skills
- Coordinating and organizing ability
- Active listening and attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Excellent selling skills
- Solution oriented
How to Apply
Do you have the above qualifications and are able to perform the indicated duties with minimum supervision? If yes, kindly send your application to [email protected] by Monday 21st November 2016