We seek a suitably experienced, self driven and motivated Customer Service Manager to manage key accounts and provide excellent customer service to promote this idea throughout the organization.
The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage contents of SOW/SOP/SLAs for the various accounts and clearly understands the deliverables for each account.
- Undertakes daily reviews of operational and quality management processes to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Carries out weekly reviews with the various Operations staff to ensure is fully aware of any challenges that are being encountered in meeting the SLAs and tracks performance of each Account.
- Designs and/or recommends appropriate process improvements for operations and quality management for each account.
- Oversees the implementation of these improvements and undertakes regular evaluation of these improvements to assess improvement in operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Critically analyses each account’s performance to interpret and identify trends; identify areas of improvement and value add services.
- Prepares and presents consolidated monthly operational performance reports and recommends action plans for value add services to increase revenue streams.
- Works closely with the operations and quality team to proactively suggest areas of improvement, and areas of possible increase in revenue streams for each account.
- Prepares and presents quarterly strategic reports for each account for internal and client decision making purposes.
- Responsible for strategic communication with the clients on Service Delivery and Customer Satisfaction.
- Undertakes regular client VOC to calibrate client expectations viz-a-viz Service Delivery.
Experience and Skills
- A basic tertiary education of diploma/degree.
- Call center experience is Mandatory
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and data analysis tools.
- General understanding of ICT
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience in financial services, Data or telecommunications industry managing large teams of not less than 50.
- Experience in leading initiatives and business strategies internally to improve day to day operations
- Proven experience in process improvement and quality management.
- Demonstrated experience in handling multiple clients and managing expectations of all stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills are mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to meet set performance targets, proven documented track record (advantage if within a call centre environment).
- Excellent coaching and feedback skills.
- Demonstrated cost awareness & business savvy.
- Experience in project management will have an added advantage.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Target and Results driven
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Decision-making skills
- Independent thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional reporting and presentation skills
- Good conceptual reasoning
- Solution driven attitude
- Stress tolerant and resilient
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player
- Proven conflict management skills
- Reliable and committed
- Good negotiation skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] clearly stating the position on the subject line, all resumes should reach us by 7th October 2016