Our client is urgently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Job
- Bachelors degree in business related course.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar capacity. Prior experience in freight industry is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of a customer management system a must- therefore have acceptable IT skills to help develop and manage such a system.
- The staff will report to the Managing Director and perform the stated duties below as part of a team to meet the department and organization’s targets as per the stated KPIs and to achieve our company vision as currently articulated.
- The CS manager will have high integrity, a proven track record and exciting opportunity for advancement, and will ensure the department is appropriately staffed and running in an efficient and profitable manner, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- He/she will set up a system within which the following shall be adhered to by all organization’s staff as company policy.
Customer Service Manager Job Responsibilities
- Efficient Communication and management of customer service standards
- Achievement of agreed customer service levels and communicated CS targets.
- Plan, prioritize, direct and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department and that the functions’ activities are aligned to departmental and Company objectives
- Monitor communication and ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Accurate processing of customer quotations, within agreed timescales
- Review customer complaints and track customer complaint resolution appropriately.
- Analyse statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service our organisation is providing.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Issue approval on matters relating to customer service department.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting clients; conducting surveys; benchmarking best practices; and analyzing information.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Take heed of broadcast through various media i.e. emails, sms, calls, whatsapp etc. and implement the requirements of the same.
- Learn and adopt best practices to improve performance daily.
- Maintain a workable and acceptable succession plan for your JD (train your colleagues to handle your tasks in your absence).
Any other related duty assigned.
Anticipated start date: Immediately
Duty station: Nairobi.
Salary: Commensurate with experience & qualifications.
How To Apply
Only applications with similar experience shall be contacted. Please specify, job title & previous/current gross pay salary on subject line. Kindly email cover letter & updated resume (word document format) to:
Use this format please on subject line: Customer Service Manager, previous/current gross pay (XXXXXX insert salary). NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.