Reporting to: Branch Service & Operations Supervisor
Probationary Period: 3 months
Job Purpose: The position will ensure excellent customer service, high levels of professionalism, accuracy and prompt service delivery within the banking operations.
The successive candidate will be part of the Bank’s Branch Service & Operations team and will contribute to the Bank’s mandate of positively transforming enterprises and communities through provision of quality products and services that are responsive to their financial needs.
The Core Values: mission driven, customer focused, results orientated and pioneering
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Customer service: Ensure high standards of customer service ensuring all customer queries are handled appropriately.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies and Procedures on Account Opening.
- Ensure all accounts opened have complete and correct documentation.
- Ensure high standards of Customer Service are maintained as the first contact person between the Bank and potential customers.
- Investigate and respond to all customer enquiries promptly. Maintaining regular internal (to staff) and external (to customers) communication on Customer Service matters.
- Marketing new products.
- Ensure strong adherence to anti money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) policy guidelines.
- Handle customer relations
- Ensuring availability of marketing materials in the branch
- Daily and monthly report preparation
- Carrying out customer and product related document processing
- The candidate should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Professional qualifications preferably Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, accounting or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in banking or retail services
- Basic mathematics, business acumen and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- A team player.
- Willing to learn, a fast learner preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 30th September 2015 to the
Sheer Logic Management Consultants
E- Mail: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate on the subject line as ‘Customer Service Officer’ Our client is an equal opportunity Employer