Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit Customer Service Officer to join their team.
•Operate as the liaison/ lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients.
• Build and maintain strong long lasting Relationships with our clients.
•Handle clients requests in efficient, timely manner.
• manage customers’ accounts.
• obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients both key and accounts handled by account management team.
•Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the levels of customer service in our organization.
• Handle escalated issues and effective response to customer requests, problems and special needs which can extend to a global client base.
• Develop processes to identify customer problems and resolve them expeditiously and efficiently.
• Follow up on the issues logged in the CRM to ensure that all issues raised by clients are closed.
• Resolving issues or conflicts within client needs and contract terms by implementing plans and demonstrating excellent customer service principles.
• Investigating and solving customers’ problems which might be complex or long standing problems which have been passed on by account management.
• Ensure that collections are done effectively across all clients both key and minor, in a timely manner to boost cash flow.
• Analyze the after training contact reports from the technical support team, to enable us come up with a manual on common FMS issues that clients face on a day to day basis.
• Come up with a training timetable for the technical support team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Diploma in customer service/public relations.
• Proven working experience of at least 3 years as a customer service officer in Airline/Travel industry/E-commerce industry.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Awareness of industry’s trends and emerging issues in customer service.
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
• Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
• Customer service orientation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘[email protected]’ indicating the job title “CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER” on the subject line by 13th January 2017.
Kindly indicate your preferred location.