Customer Service Officer Job at a Manufacturing Company
Our client is a medium sized manufacturer of packaging material. They seek to hire a young vibrant, a problem solver and result oriented individual to fill the position of a Customer Service Officer
Customer Service Officer Job Responsibilities:
- To take accountability for timely comprehensive and conclusive customer responses through email, letters phone calls etc.
- Attend to and resolve, provide feedback on customer requests in line with 1st contact resolution(FCR)
- Pro-actively engage with customer to identify risks, problems and potential opportunities.
- Update & maintain customer records
- To inform and educate customers on products to ensure retention of existing customer; increase sales revenue and organizational customer base
- Monitor and track customer requests by ensuring accurate customer records are documented; directed to relevant department, and resolved to customer’s satisfaction
- Perform customer on-boarding and quality check to ensure customer retention
- Support front office with customer follow up and policy disputes by providing resolutions as per set turnaround time
- Mange customer document policy to ensure proper documentation for improved customer satisfaction.
Qualifications for Customer Service Officer Job:
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in Customer service
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
- Presentable and an outgoing personality
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and creative,
- Results oriented
How To Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Officer – Manufacturing) to [email protected] before 27th October 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.