Customer Service Officer Kenyan Jobs 2016
Department: Customer Services
Reports to: Customer Services Manager
- As our customer services officer you play an important role in ensuring that our guests are met professionally and have a positive first impression of our services when they arrive into Kenya.
- You also play a key role in handling any problems they may have, informing your manager and the directors of these situations and monitoring our guests on safari in East Africa so we ensure they leave happy with our services and their safari.
- Without these tasks being done effectively we will get a high number of complaints, which will lead to a loss in business so this is a very important role in the company.
Customer Service Officer Job Key Tasks and responsibilities in Kenya
- Be in uniform, presentable and with a positive attitude
- Meet and greet clients within Nairobi, and de-briefing on their itinerary/safari arrangements.
- Collect any payments from clients as assigned by the office, against an invoice and issue receipts therein.
- Ensure that all guests are met with an official signboard as per our standards Ensure that all clients are provided with a welcome pack as per our standards
- Ensure our stickers are in the right places on the vehicles and straight
- Ensure that drivers (including 3rd party) are also in uniform at all times, presentable and meeting clients with a smile and positive attitude.
- Ensure the vehicles (including 3rd party) are always clean when meeting clients, with bottled water, and with our car stickers.
- Anytime a 3rd party vehicle is used as much as possible he or she must go along to ensure our standards are maintained.
Academic and Trade Qualifications for Customer Service Officer Jobs in Kenya
- Tourism related diploma
- Certificate in Tour guiding is an added advantage
- Experience in Customer Services in the field-meet & greet services at Airports
- Knowledge of systems (Tour plan experience a plus)
- MS office suite
- Over 2 years progressive hands on experience in a busy tour company handling non-resident clients, ideally KATO category A company.
Personal Qualities and Behavioral Attributes
- Ability to plan in advance, prioritizing, time management and utilization of resources.
- Good oral and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate in a timely manner on client’s issues and resolutions.
- Ability to comprehend matters easily and analyze in a logical and professional manner
- Effective team player , fast & independent thinker and work in an objective and rational manner
- Focus on ensuring clients are looked after as a key priority regardless of the time
- Punctuality in regards to reporting time and work deadlines
- Reliability and honest in disclosing any work related or client issues
- Self motivated and able to work independently
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th March, 2016