Kakamega County Water and Sanitation Company Ltd is a county corporation mandated to provide Water and Sanitation Services within the County of Kakamega. As part of our continued growth and team strengthening, we are looking for self-motivated, qualified, competent, seasoned and talented. This will be an officer working under the Commercial and Finance Manager.
Responsibilities for the Customer Services & Public Relations Manager Job
- Develop, jointly with the Commercial and Finance Manager, approved customer service charter, strategies and operating plans that reflect the long-term corporate goals and priorities of the company.
- Create a communication system that transcends between the company and customers to evolve a conducive working atmosphere;
- Ensure the fostering of good working relationships with customers by providing good service in a timely manner;
- Train personnel on public relations;
- Undertake public awareness campaigns on various customer service and public relations.
- Identify and create a rapport with relevant pressure groups
- Build good publicity through participation in community initiatives and feature articles in the media;
- Keep an up to date register of customer details
- Develop and implement company policies on customer service and public relations
Customer Services & Public Relations Manager Job Qualifications
- B.Com (Marketing) or B.A International Relations and Diplomacy, B.A in Social Sciences (Sociology, Economics, Criminology, Political Science, Development studies etc) or Degree in Water /Waste Water Technology or equivalent
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations or journalism or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- At least five (5) years relevant experience, 3 of which at a management level
- Relevant Computer Software Packages;
- Report writing skills;
- Management and supervisory skills;
- Customer handling/care skills;
- Knowledge of Water Sector Reforms
How to Apply
- All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional certificates, Testimonials, National Identity card or Passport, and any other supporting documents. The positions applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope. Applications should be submitted to:
- THE SECRETARIAT BOARD OF DIRECTORS KAKAMEGA COUNTY WATER AND SANITATION COMPANY P.O. BOX 1189-50100 KAKAMEGA
- Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the company headquarters, Kakamega Water and Sanitation Company, Kefinco House, off Kakamega Kisumu road, behind Barclays bank