Customer Service Representative Job at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Customer Service Representative for our client; a leading provider of quality magazine and brochure printing.
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
Customer Service Rep Job Responsibilities
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Supports/participates in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Program.
- Answers customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Attends regular customer service departmental meetings.
- Conducts follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.\Manage customers’ database and accounts.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Record details of actions taken.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
Education & Experience for Customer Service Rep Job
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
knowledge of relevant computer applications.
knowledge of administrative procedures.
3 years experience in customer care
- Interpersonal skills and listening skills.
- Communication skills – verbal and written.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Data collection and ordering.
- Customer service orientation and stress tolerance.
- Self motivated and adaptability skill.
How to Apply
- Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2310”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2310, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
- Deadline for receiving applications: 25th July 2016