Customer Service Representative – Auto Parts / Vehicle Service
Our client, a seller of auto parts, accessories and servicing of vehicles, is recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Representative support to both internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase customer retention by contacting customers in for the following ways but not limited; service and purchase experience, service appointment confirmation, and contacting non-returning customers.
- Update customer contact information as new information becomes available.
- Alert service department if changes are made.
- Answer inbound calls from customers promptly and professionally regarding anything.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Excellent listening skills
- Customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering high level of customer service
- Well groomed
- Ability to work on your own or as a team.
- Minimum 1-year sales and customer service experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Certificate/diploma in sales and marketing, customer service
Ladies encouraged to apply
Location: Ngong Road
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online application on or before 21st June 2016
How to Apply
- Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
- Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.