Position Summary:-The Customer Service Representative is required to provide exceptional customer experience by handling calls in a highly professional manner, whist meeting Key Performance Indicators and thereby Service Levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Handle calls within pre-determined service guidelines.
- Maintain customer experience levels within the quality standards stipulated.
- Processes orders accurately and efficiently.
- Adheres to client guidelines on escalating sensitive feedback/concerns pertaining to food safety
- Handle objections by building rapport with customers.
- Record customer information; orders and feedback on the CRM.
- Adheres to Data Protection policy with regards to confidentiality of customer details.
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Patiently listens and responds to customer queries.
- Understands and adheres to the escalation process.
- Ensures meets the account Key Performance Indicators as specified.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
- Remains calm when faced with difficult or angry customers.
- Initiative to update self on new and current products and/or services and promotions
- Ability to handle busy periods by managing one’s stress levels.
- Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
Education and experience:
- Past experience in a customer service environment is Mandatory
- Previous experience in a Call Center is an added advantage
- A Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution, however Bachelor’s degree holders will have an added advantage
- Fluent in the English Language (neutral and clear accent)
- Good knowledge of Kiswahili (where applicable)
- Good typing and IT literacy skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] clearly indicating the position on the subject line and all applications should reach us by 6th May 2016