Our client is one of the world’s largest petrochemicals manufacturers that invest heavily in technology and innovation.
The company’s mission is to responsibly provide quality products and services through innovation, learning and operational excellence while sustaining maximum value for stakeholders.
They are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi Office.
Customer Service Representative (Supply Chain)
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for order management and order fulfillment to achieve customer satisfaction and to reduce costs by first-time-right orders.
- Facilitate processing of new orders, selecting of service providers and monitoring of shipments
- Handle complaints, processing of payments and maintain relationships with customers and shipping lines
- Execute sales forecast input and ensure correct and timely figures in the system
- Manage delivery of the requested material to the customer in appropriate quality and requested time
- Liaise with affiliates and trucking companies for shipments, track lifting/delivery times.
- Monitor performance of logistics to avoid claims
- Investigate reasons for interruptions with concerned parties and escalate exceptions while keeping all stakeholders informed.
- Prepare and submit reports regarding land shipping and capacity operations.
- Issue KPI reports including Customer Service Index, Net Promoter Score, Volume targets and shipping cost budget
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum of relevant academic degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in shipping/logistic management
- Excellent knowledge of logistics operations and strategy
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 24th August 2015 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For detailed information on the above vacancies, please visit www.virtualhr.co.ke