Job Profile: Customer Service Representative
Reporting to: Team Leader
Position Summary:- The Customer Support Representative is required to understand and resolve customer’s queries on product, service and account problems in a courteous and professional way in order to ensure customers’ satisfaction and thereby meeting the service levels.
Key competencies and attributes:
- 1- 2 Years experience in a Call Center is a pre requisite
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Great communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Should be customer service oriented with a focus on meeting the needs of the customer first
- Must be a computer literate with exceptional computer skills
- Good problem solving skills with ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
- Great listening and influencing skills
- Ability to use a positive, constructive, and solution-focused approach whenever conflict arises
- Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
- Dynamic and energized individual.
- Ability to multi task
- Maintains high levels of integrity and confidentiality of client information.
- Must be a critical thinker
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Attract potential customers by answering product or service questions, and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Receive incoming calls and provide general and technical support to customers on all products
- Maintain customer experience levels within the stipulated quality standards.
- Quickly understand the customer’s needs and providing the best resolution.
- Conduct Happy Calls and Customer Satisfaction Survey calls
- Collect, confirm and update client information on CRM.
- Record and follow up on general queries and complaints
- Conduct a predetermined number of CSAT surveys
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Handle online customer support if required (Emails, chat, blogs etc.)
Knowledge and skills:
- Tertiary education; holders of Bachelor’s degree will have an added advantage.
- Fluent in the English and Swahili Language (neutral and clear accent)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience in a technical background will be an added advantage
- Must possess a Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to [email protected] clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
- All Applications should reach us by 15th July 2016