Position Summary:- The Customer Service Representative is required to provide exceptional customer experience by handling calls in a highly professional manner, whist meeting Key Performance Indicators and thereby Service Levels.Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Handle calls within pre-determined service guidelines.
- Maintain customer experience levels within the quality standards stipulated.
- Processes orders accurately and efficiently.
- Adheres to client guidelines on escalating sensitive feedback / concerns pertaining to food safety
- Handle objections by building rapport with customers.
- Record customer information; orders and feedback on the CRM.
- Adheres to Data Protection policy with regards to confidentiality of customer details.
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Patiently listens and responds to customer queries.
- Understands and adheres to the escalation process.
- Ensures meets the account Key Performance Indicators as specified.
The tasks outlined above are not exhaustive and the Company reserves the right to update this Job Profile as responsibilities change.Education and experience:
- Past experience in a customer service environment is Mandatory
- Previous experience in a Call Center is an added advantage
- A Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution, however Bachelor’s degree holders will have an added advantage
- Fluent in the English Language (neutral and clear accent)
- Good knowledge of Kiswahili (where applicable)
- Good typing and IT literacy skills
Key competencies and attributes:
- Ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
- Remains calm when faced with difficult or angry customers.
- Initiative to update self on new and current products and/or services and promotions
- Ability to handle busy periods by managing one’s stress levels.
- Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
- Knowledgeable about the Steers and Debonairs brands and positively represents the brands.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes to [email protected] clearly stating the position on the subject line.