New Customer Service Representative Job at Alternate Doors
This role is key to helping build the Sendy brand and delivering outstanding customer support. We provide a platform for small businesses and individuals to connect with Drivers to move packages, anytime, anywhere. We thrive on delivering top of the market customer experience and we’re looking for a customer service representative to help deliver on our vision and mission.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative Job
- Manage all customer concerns during the shift.
- Tame upset customers and convert them to passionate brand ambassadors.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure all deliveries are handled with excellent customer experience.
- Report to the support team on issues faced, lessons learned, customer demands and delivery metrics.
- Inform customers of current promotions or special sales.
- Monitor social media platforms and respond to all queries within minutes.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Proactively Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Actively participate in formulation of our customer experience strategy.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative Job
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with customers by phone, live chat, social media channels, and email.
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends.
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a customer service representative.
- Expert multitasker.
- Active listener and confidence over the phone.
- Can troubleshoot / problem solve without getting others involved.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of customer personalities.
How To Apply
Please forward your CV and quick summary (one paragraph) on why you’re interested in the position. If you feel you fit this role,please use this link to apply http://talentboard.co.ke/displayjob/5521/