Customer Service Representative Job at Wisen HR
Job Salary: 20,000 (Basic)
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, a cloud software company, is hiring ambitious, driven and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join as Customer Service Representatives.
Responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The job requires one to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business products.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities
- Onboard new customers (i.e., help them set up their accounts and train their admins for success)
- Develop and implement a communication plan to better serve these accounts at scale which might include knowledge, training, marketing, and customer success tactics
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning customers’ requests for product enhancements
- Handle renewals
- Handle escalated cases
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience (big and small) that may lead to customer attrition and work cross-functionally with others to address these gaps
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative Job
- Diploma/College degree
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service or similar role in a software business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, courteous and committed to providing amazing customer support
- Comfortable with technology and a willingness to learn more
- Great attitude, team player
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong business relationships
- Highly organized self-starter who runs towards opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong business acumen
How to Apply
20,000, medical insurance.
Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 12th June 2017.
Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.