Duma Works is recruiting a Customer Service Representative for our client; a leading provider of quality magazine and brochure printing.
General Summary: Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Supports/participates in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Program.
- Answers customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Attends regular customer service departmental meetings.
- Conducts follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.\Manage customers’ database and accounts.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Record details of actions taken.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- knowledge of administrative procedures.
- 3 years experience in customer care
- Interpersonal skills and listening skills.
- Communication skills – verbal and written.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Data collection and ordering.
- Customer service orientation and stress tolerance.
- Self motivated and adaptability skill.
How to Apply
Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2310”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2310, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Deadline for receiving applications: 25th July 2016 N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS/email alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The questionnaire with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793. If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.