Customer Service Representatives Job at Recours Four
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Middle Level
Our client is a leading Tours and Travel company based in Nairobi. They are seeking for Customer Service Representatives to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Jobs
- Read and execute specifications listed on the Events Orders.
- Attend all pre-shift meetings to ensure events flow smoothly.
- Be in communication with the hotel Captain regarding any special needs for our guest.
- Assist in ensuring that each event is on time as per the banquet event course.
- Make required adjustments as needed and relay that information to the appropriate personnel.
- Receiving our guest at the airport and taking them to the arranged hotels
- Deliver and serve welcome drinks, food, meals, condiments and accompaniments etc.
- Have a good understanding and able to communicate products and service related query to guests when asked.
- Properly open and pour wine at the table side.
- Good knowledge of the rules of Beverage Control and service.
- Take beverage orders and collect payments where specified.
- Prepare tables, action stations, buffets, service carts, dessert table/carts and cordial carts.
- Replenish buffet items to ensure consistency and freshness in presentation.
- Remove china, glassware, silverware, etc. from tables at the conclusion of the meal period and deliver to the stewarding area.
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service.
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner.
- Respond to and try to full fill any special banquet event arrangements.
- Ensure each courses are cleared and tables are properly crumbed.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Monitor tableware to ensure it is presentable to guests.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organisation of assigned station and service areas.
- Attend tables by removing and separating tableware, plate ware, glassware, and flatware.
- Ensure proper use, storage of all meeting room equipment.
- Ensure there is proper back up in the event that any equipment is not properly functioning.
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness in all areas of the Meeting Rooms.
- Pass any information that is needed to the next staff member on duty.
- Communicate any areas of need, problems, and concerns from guest to hotel Manager.
- If no upcoming events, please have rooms in a readiness position for any possible site inspections.
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Ensure that meeting rooms are re-set for next event.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
Qualifications for the Legal Secretary Job
- Diploma in tourism or related courses.
- Bachelors’ degree will be an added advantage, computer basics
- 2 or more years of experience in working with Point of sales software, or billing software.
- Warmth and graciousness with the ability to function in a busy environment.
- Create stellar guest experiences and flexible availability to work on nights and weekends
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and ability to meet deadlines and adapt to change.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 7th July 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Email: [email protected]